Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Alkatraz Autograph Signings

Go down

Alkatraz Autograph Signings Empty Alkatraz Autograph Signings

Post  unkownhero Wed May 27, 2009 3:03 am

--A video is played in the Titantron--

Unknown Hero: Hello everybody! I bet you guys are wondering what I am doing at the start of the show talking to you guys. So I'll say it straight.

--Unknown Hero picks up a poster called Alkatraz--

Unknown Hero: Now, most of you know that in a few weeks, Alkatraz is showing. I asked our GM Dylan for something and you know what I asked him?

--He pauses then starts up again--

Unknown Hero: I asked him if I could have a autograph signing just before Alkatraz, and he said YES! So far, its only me doing this, but hopefully by the time the day comes, we should have more.

--Unknown Hero picks up a shirt and a permanent marker--

Unknown Hero: All you need is a piece of clothing and a Permanent marker to get a autograph signing for only $2. Its actually pretty cheap compared to other autograph signings. So if you buy a ticket to Alkatraz, remember to bring a piece of clothing and a permanent marker if you want a signing. Thank you!

--The video fades--

I made this RP up so other people can use the signings for there own RP's on Alkatraz. I hope someone uses this. It would be a great backstage argument or fight.
unkownhero
unkownhero

Back to top Go down