Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Alkatraz 3 man tag match RP

4 posters

Go down

Alkatraz 3 man tag match RP Empty Alkatraz 3 man tag match RP

Post  Frozen King Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Frozen King Is seen sitting in his locker room with his tag title on his shoulder and Alexa by his side, and someone knocks on the door.

Frozen King: Come In.

Jenna Comes in with a mic.

Jenna: Frozen can I get your thoughts on your 3 on 3 match?

Frozen King: Ok, If you really want to know, then I can tell you im really angry about it. Sure Im going to be at Alkatraz, but my title is on the line. Neli may be the GM but this match really seems to kill me. I wouldn't mind if it was just the Young Gun Title but the Tag titles too, that just isn't right. I mean, What did Darksiders and Underkane do to deserve these titles. Before my tag partner came out I was beating Underkane, I can beat darksiders, so really how do they deserve these titles.

Jenna: You Do Remember that you both cheated Maverick out of his titles right? Now, Do you Think that this match could become any better?

Frozen King: I actually do remember, and This match could be better. If Neli Takes the Tag titles off the line. Anyway, If you could, Go Get Hitman for me, I need to speak with my partner, oh and Joey Icarus.

Jenna Walks out and Frozen Is Left with Alexa alone in the locker room.

Alexa: Frozen, just relax I can't have you getting angry and being disqualified. Your going to be a Dad in 1 month, and If your a champion your Son will Have A Dad As a Champion.

Frozen King: Alexa, I know, but If I lose this match, then Icarus, then Hitman, I won't have my Title. Now I can't wait for our son, but I need to focus On My Match. If I Get Disqualified, wait, Thats Perfect I need A Ladder.

Alexa: Frozen don't you dare. If you get DQ'ed you might lose ur title or stop Icarus from regaining his. If you make him mad he Might Come after you, and you are an honest winner, You can win and you need to Focus.

Alexa And Frozen Hug and then Kiss Romanticly For 30 seconds untill Hitman Comes In the Locker Room.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Alkatraz 3 man tag match RP Empty Re: Alkatraz 3 man tag match RP

Post  The Hitman Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 pm

you and alexa have been dating for a few weeks and she is already 8 months pregnant????
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 am

well it is kinda messed up but sommerlund is kinda right I felt bad leaving her alone with a kid so thats why I married her Razz now u know the story
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:49 am

we do need this to go there though.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

ok now I continue rp

The Hitman: hey Frozen, ready for my title..err I mean our title defense?

Frozen king:...I guess.

The Hitman: Look, we are better than Underkane and Darksiders, in fact we have already beaten them, so we are in the advantage right now, i mean that is if we didn't have to carry Icaurcus around...

Frozen King: what do you mean?

The Hitman: Seriously, he lost his title to maverick, so we know maverick is better than him, I mean we can beat Underkane and Darksiders, but seriously if Icarcus loses the match to maverick some how that means we lose our titles!

---Frozen King gets up, and picks up his title---

Frozen King: your right!

The Hitman: you see, that guy is just a liability that could cost me my match!!! and more importantly...

--Frozen King gets into Hitman's face--

Frozen King: YOUR MATCH

The Hitman: yea buddy my match, my title, you never would have had the stones to come up with a plan like that to steal Maverick's titles, your to dumb, without me, you would be a washed up loser complaining about how Bally beat you, and ate yourt blood, don't act like you've contributed anything.

--Frozen tries to speak, but Hitman storms out and slams the door before he can say anything--

Last edited by The Hitman on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Frozen Runs out and follows Hitman, He turns him around and Yells in his face.

Frozen King: You Think Im dumb? Your a Complete Moron! I came up with the plan to take those Titles! You Wouldn't Know a title oppurtunity If It Sat in you lap and called you daddy. Why I Tagged with you, I don't Know. So you can Go Away and take the title I Got us and just be ready for my match you ungrateful S.O.B!

The Hitman: Take that Back! If only You were Smart Enough To wrestle on your own. Thats why if Maverick's team wins and we lose the titles, You will never be a Champion again.

Hitman Begins Walking Away as Frozen Begins to speak again but is gone before he says one word. Frozen Turns around and walks back to His Locker Room where His Brother Lancelot is Standing.

Lancelot: Dude, Where were you? I came looking for you, and you weren't here.

Frozen King: Bro, Not now. I need to focus and my tag partner is basking in the glory that is rightfully mine. So If You'll excuse me i need to clear my head and get ready to unleash my anger.

Lancelot walks out and frozen is left sitting alone in his locker room.

OORP: This is all that should be in the Rp if anyone feels like something should be added then reply and i will consider it.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 pm

dude, your ending makes you more heel, i wanted it to end with me, because then you would have an easy transition into being a face
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am

FK that last RP doesn't do anything...Hitman is already gone...no need to chase him..show your anger to Alexa..when someones leaves the ring or locker room in your situation it means end of RP
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content