Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Alkatraz Announcements

Go down

Alkatraz Announcements Empty Alkatraz Announcements

Post  GM King Neli Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:35 am

--GM King Neli walks out of the curtain with a mic in hand--

GM King Neli: Now if you look on the EBW website on every single page it says something about how me and Jenna broke up...and about how she moved on so quickly to Sommerlund...If I see that on the EBW website one more time I am going to make sure that website gets closen down...They talk about how I am heart broken...Have they forgot I finished it with her and it wasn't the other way around...Stealthy made me realize that if he didn't do what he did with Jenna someone else was going to get "busy" with her...So better him then someone else later

Andrew Rushmore: Seems like Neli is missing Jenna

Blake Limit: Didn't you just hear what he said?

Andrew Rushmore: All I herd is Jenna, Jenna and more Jenna

GM King Neli: Anyway enough of Jenna...Time to talk about tonight...There was also rumors I was going to be wrestling tonight...Those rumors are 110% false...I retired from wrestling and I am keeping it like that for as long as possible...As you know all the matches tonight will be in a steel cage apart from the 3 on 3 tag team match with for the Tag Titles and Young Guns title...The Intercontinental Title match will now have higher stakes for JMac...IF JMac losses...Which he will...I will rip his contract up and he can go to were ever he wants...He will no longer have a spot in EBW...Now tonight we also have 2 Elimination Chambers...Warzone's will be first and then Nightmare's will be the main event....Let Alkatraz begin!!

--Pyro's yet again explode as the fans chant EBW as GM King Neli makes his way in to the back--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down