Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

my PPV rp Maverick please carry this on

2 posters

Go down

my PPV rp Maverick please carry this on Empty my PPV rp Maverick please carry this on

Post  Underkane Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:29 pm

--underkane, darksiders and Maverick are standing in the ring all with microphone's--

underkane: For now we are going to talk about the tag title holders. They are scum do you want them as your champions EBW?

--the crowd all shout NO!--

darksiders: The way things happen tonight. We go in, clear house and take all the scum out of EBW. We get our tag titles and Maverick keeps his young guns championship. We will be the best team. We will go and become the NEEEWWWWW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!

underkane: And when we are champions we are going to make an offer. Any other champion that wants to join us feel free, we want to become the driving force in EBW. We want to rid the scum from the darker depths of this other wise wonderful federation. We fell that united we can do this. So come one come all and join me the homicidal highflyer and darksiders the resistant revolutionary and maverick the mighty masher, to be the way forward in EBW!

--The crowd cheer until maverick hushes them and starts to talk--

Underkane

Back to top Go down

my PPV rp Maverick please carry this on Empty Re: my PPV rp Maverick please carry this on

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Maverick:Alright guys take it easy. I just want to say a few things before our match tonight. This first comment is obviously pointed to the so-called tag team champions that are destroying this great fed with their pressence. I just wanted to say i got what i wanted out of this deal. Me going against both of you. But even better than that you don't have an upper hand. My teammates Darksiders and Underkane are nobody to push around either. You two will be destroyed. And all of these wonderful fans will get to see it.

The crowd begins to cheer and they just get louder and louder

Maverick:So Frozen King and Hitman, just go ahead and face it there is no way out. You have no hope in that cage against any of us. By the way don't forget these next words. You two better not hope we are in the ring at the same time. If we are I am going to tear you up so bad it's gonna take the morgue decades to find all of you.

The crowd gets even louder. Blake and Andrew stop and look at each other in amazement.

Blake:What gives him the right to say stuff like that? He acts like Frozen King and The Hitman are criminals.

Andrew:Did you not see the terrible acts they did on Maverick just weeks ago where they beat him down and took both his titles?

Blake:How are you going to hold that over those two's heads? They found an opportunity and took it, and it worked for them.

Andrew:It was cheep Blake! Maverick couldn't do a thing about it either.

Blake:Yeah because John left obviously he would have had to get rid of those titles eventually.

Maverick:Are you done yet Blake, cause if not I can fix that!

Blake:I know he just didn't.......

Maverick:Yeah, I did just say that. Now that he shut up I can finish.

Blake:How rude! I mean....

Andrew:Shut up!

Maverick:Alright as for the third member of Frozen's team, Joey Icarus, I just want to know what his deal is. I complement him earlier las week then he attacks me. I don't have his Jonas Brothers CD so he has no grudge on me, I dont think, unless he actually did care about that title. Well anyway, if he tries something like that again. I'm taking that Jonas Brothers CD and and doing something so bad it won't be able to be seen on TV.

The crowd cheers even louder

Maverick:But it doesn't look like it would be too much trouble I mean Frozen King and Hitman don't seem to get along any more. But I think I've stalled you guys too much. I'm gonna let you guys get back to what you actually came here to see.

Maverick drops the microphone on the announcers table and Maverick Darksiders and Underkane walk down the ramp
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down