Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Big day for Maverick

2 posters

Go down

Big day for Maverick Empty Big day for Maverick

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:38 pm

The camera fades to the back where jenna is seen with Maverick.

Jenna:So Maverick, already today you have done a Whiplash on Frozen King and had an arguement with Aaron which led to Johnny Tike wanting in to the guild.

Maverick:Yeah well first off, Frozen king had no business being here let alone talking about me, Underkane, and Jason Campbell like that. I'm not just gonna let him get away with that I had to remind him all beat him the last time I saw him on nightmare.

Jenna:And what about Aaron?

Maverick:Aaron can do whatever he feels like. First off, he wanted to leave the guild, which was his first mistake, then he wants to get rid of the Intercontenintal title by giving it to Tike. Instead, he burns the title and says he wont be back till the Crossfire. This pretty much means he doesn't have my back anymore. Which also means I don't have his.

Jenna:Is it really fair to treat Aaron like that?

Maverick:Fair! fair! what's fair is what is gonna happen if he gets in our way again!

Jenna:So you obviously don't like him anymore.

Maverick:I hate him.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Big day for Maverick Empty Re: Big day for Maverick

Post  Syndro Sanders Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 pm

--Out of nowhere Warzones Light-Weight Champion Syndro Sanders appears between Jenna and Maverick--
Jenna: Hey, what are you doing here?!
--Syndro Sanders ignores Jenna while pointing on Maverick--
Syndro Sanders: You want to face Frozen King...fine! But first of all you have to face me! Nobody gets on my team mates, especially these losers from Nightmare here! You aren't man enough to come to Warzone and talk about things that are pissing you off! So i'll take this part from you...you are pissing me off right now! Everybody on Nightmare is pissing me off, it reminds me off a girls club . You see, nobody on Nightmare is man enough to come to Warzone without any helpers. Nobody of the Nightmare guys would be able to be in the Warzone roster, because it's everybody for himself, except some Nightmare guys are trying to beat the hell out of a friend!
We will see who needs help in the end of our match!

--Syndro Sanders leaves them speechless as he walks through the corridor--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down