Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

... On Truth and Pride. (Mattskee's first interview)

2 posters

Go down

... On Truth and Pride. (Mattskee's first interview) Empty ... On Truth and Pride. (Mattskee's first interview)

Post  Mattskee Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm

-- The camera cuts to Jenna, holding her mic in a nondescript hallway --

Jenna: Hello EBW fans! Jenna here, and I'm pleased to both interview, and introduce to you, Mattskee!

-- Camera pans back and shows Mattskee standing next to Jenna. The fans cheer, some because they know of him, some because their blind followers. Matt looks at Jenna and slightly smirks.--

Matt: Hey.

Jenna: Would you like to introduce yourself to the fans?

-- Matt ignores her question, and puts his hand on Jenna's shoulder. --

Matt: Jenna... I've gotta be honest. I don't like doing interviews.

--Jenna looks taken aback.--

Matt: I know, you're just doing your job, and it's also part of mine, but... Yeah.

--Jenna's speechless, and Matt looks around for a second before continuing.--

Matt: Y'know, it cracks me up...This... Job? Game? Sport? Whatever you wanna call it... It's fifty per cent self promotion, and 50 per cent skill. These guys walk out to the ring and stand on turnbuckles with their arms outstretched like they're some kinda messiah only to get their asses kicked minutes later... Or you interview them and they rip the mic from your hands and yell at the camera as if they're a terrorist making demands.... I don't get it... I'm not like that. I like to be candid, open, and, well... Real, for lack of a better term.

Jenna: Well. Alright. Um. What are your plans in the EBW?

-- Matt never takes his eye off of Jenna, never looks or even acknowledges the camera. --

Matt: Plans? Well, I plan on winning the Lightweight title... Sounds like I'm shooting a bit low, doesn't it? I know you've probably heard all these guys yell and scream about how they're the best and they're gonna win the World title, but, as long as I'm being honest, I'm gonna let the viewing public in on a little secret... Wrestlers have these little things called contracts. My contract states that the best title I can compete for is the Lightweight title... Therefore, I'm gonna win the Lightweight title... It took a bit of logic to come to that conclusion, but I got there.

Jenna: The Lightweight title will be on the line tonight. How would you feel if you got that shot now?

Matt: It'd be an honor, really. First show, first title match. But, I don't think that'll happen.

Jenna: Why do you say that?

Matt: Wrestling is a business. Management will want their first champ to be a megalomaniac or a psychopath. Thats what'll bring ratings. So, the first title matches will all be between a megalomaniac and a psychopath. That way management wins either way. It's all politics. In my experience I won't get a title shot until my fans- the people out there that are sick of the bull and like my refreshing dose of honesty, start making enough noise and management needs to please them so they can continue selling Mattskee shirts and action figures... So, I'd love it if the management would like to prove me wrong and give me a title shot, but in the likely case that doesn't happen, I hope my fans start writing those letters right away.

--Matt chuckles.--

Jenna: You're known as one of the top technical wrestlers out there, how do you think the competition in the EBW stacks up?

--Matt smirks.--

Matt: Now you're just trying to goad me into saying something bad about someone so I can start some drama, aren't you? Look, this place isn't the bastion of technical wrestling. Not in the slightest bit... We're a dying breed. People want blood, guts, and gore, not intelligence... Look at the name of the federation. Thats marketing thinking of something that the fans will watch. Sad thing is, is that it works. People love the blood.

It also breaks my heart to see the lack of a submission title. They're hard to come by nowadays. I think submission titles are the best title a federation can have. In my opinion the best wrestler is the smartest wrestler. Any other title relies too much on luck to win. Especially the Hardcore title. Thats pure luck. But a submission title matches up two mens minds, wits, and wills.

--Matt spaces out for a second.--

Matt: Eh. Marketing will never add a submission title. Not enough competition. I'd hold it forever.

Jenna: Well, thats all the time we have. Thanks for talking with me, Matt.

Matt: There it is! -Thats- the difference between me and-

-- Matt motions towards the locker room --

Matt: -them. They talk -at- you, not -with- you.

-- Matt pats Jenna on the shoulder. --

Matt: Pleasure was all mine, see ya around.

--Matt grins and walks off. Jenna blushes as the camera fades.--

Last edited by Mattskee on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

... On Truth and Pride. (Mattskee's first interview) Empty Re: ... On Truth and Pride. (Mattskee's first interview)

Post  GM King Neli Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Matt great RP and you may get your title shot against JMac Wink
also could you cut our the swear words such as bullshit as I could get fined for it..And the fed could close due to it so please take out any swearing in it
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

... On Truth and Pride. (Mattskee's first interview) Empty Re: ... On Truth and Pride. (Mattskee's first interview)

Post  Mattskee Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Sorry 'bout that, just slipped through my filter Razz

I took it out.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 pm

ok thanks
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down