Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

A new chapter

2 posters

Go down

A new chapter Empty A new chapter

Post  Fissure Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:58 am

--As the lights in the arena dim and the fans begin to mumble in wonder, the music hits…--

--… the spotlight searches for whoever is supposed to come out – the entrance, the ramp, the ring – when suddenly they spot a commotion in the audience. The spotlight catches people making room for a strange figure to make his way to the ring. He's wearing a wool cap, torn jeans, and a brown t-shirt and a camera zoom reveals his face without eyebrows and no hair at all for that matter. As the figure passes it hits the fans left and right with a sharp glance from his cat like eyes, modified by lenses, no doubt. He grabs a mic, puts it in his pants before crawling in the ring under the bottom rope, in the ring he sits on the top turnbuckle, signals for the music to stop, while lighting a cigar stub and starts to speak in, what can only be described as, a strong east European accent…--

Fissure (puffs a cloud of smoke): Well,… here we are, I'm finally here, I finally made it to the big time, you guys are probably wondering who I am, but that's probably not really important, just call me Fissure, i you like and for all you should care I'm just a carcass rotting in scorching summer sun…

--The audience starts to buzz a little and even some boos are heard.--

Fissure: Oh, you'll learn to hate me in time, you'll watch in anger as your heroes fall one by one as this Filthy Imp takes 'em down of their false pedestals, you'll watch helpless as I burn your false prophets in a blaze of pain. And all this, I can promise, will hurt even more in light of the fact that your house of cards will be torn down by a stinking rotting carcass… …a rotting carcass for all you maggots to feed on…

--The crowd now boos fairly loudly.--

Fissure: Well ,that being said, I am actually here to see if there is a man in this company with a stomach strong enough and brain soft enough to try and bury this carcass… In other words – I'm starting my Carnage tour of 2009, who will be the first one to fall pray …

Open challenge any takers?
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

A new chapter Empty Re: A new chapter

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 am

--Syndro Sanders walks down the ramp with his dream catcher and his Light-Weight Title over his shoulder and a mic in hand while shouting...--
Syndro Sanders: Stop this crap now, just stop talking...!
--Syndro Sanders walks straight into the ring starring at Fissure with his usually bad laugh--
Syndro Sanders: You want to play the tough guy, huh? Well, then i have to tell you something! You can't earn respect by saying you are the tough guy, you have to prove it! Prove it in a match, thats what everybody is doing here! I do it every week, my proof is on my shoulder. I am a two time Light-Weight Champion! Do you want to know how i got it? I have fought to get it! It's not as easy as you think! You wouldn't be able to do what i did! You should stop dreaming like a child! Either you prove how real you can make your dream or you should stop talking crap and leave this ring right now! I proved it that my dream isn't just a dream, it's a life style and it's real!
--Syndro Sanders slowly walks to Fissure while looking him straight into the eyes--
Syndro Sanders: With me you have a ruthless opponent and Hitman should be happy that he isn't my opponent tonight!
--Syndro Sanders turns his head to the backstage area--
Syndro Sanders: It's a message to you...Hitman! So listen carefully! I will get you! You can't hide yourself every night! And if i get you, the same thing i will do to Fissure will happen to you next time we meet us in the ring! So watch my match tonight and think you are Fissure so that you know how you will feel after our match!
--Syndro Sanders turns to Fissure again, takes his cigar stub and puffs a cloud of smoke--
Syndro Sanders: You against me, tonight!...It's not game over, it's DREAM OVER!
--Syndro Sanders stares at Fissure for a few seconds then he drops the mic and walks to the locker room--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 pm

great - ya want me to answer that or is the match a done deal
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:20 pm

yeah, cool rp, if you want to reply then do it, but i can't reply then because i left the ring already Razz
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 pm

--As Syndro Sanders walks away Fissure grins --

Fisure: Awwww, don't walk away mad, fella, ehm ... Sandro,... Syndro,... whatever the hell your name is, don't walk away mad, there will be plenty of time for you to be mad after tonight, after the opening act of the Carnage tour, Fissure's eviscerating of your own Light-Weight Champion!!

--The crowd now boos Fissure out off the ring and he's lighting another cigar while he makes his way to the back through enraged fans.--
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down