Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EBW Safety commercial (anyone reply)

Go down

EBW Safety commercial (anyone reply) Empty EBW Safety commercial (anyone reply)

Post  Frozen King Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 am

The Camera Zooms In On Frozen Kings Face, as he stands in a dark room with Ice on his shoulder and And Ace Bandage on his wrist. He Speaks.....

Frozen King: Every Day and Night, I Train with fellow ATPW superstars, and during our matches we honestly Injure ourselves. We take what we do seriously and Train for the Sole Purpose of being able to do what we do best. We are the best in the world at what we do, and we Train Hard. So I, and the rest of ATPW, ask of you, Please Do Not Try This At Home. I suffered a Permanent Sprain In my Right Wrist, from a Match A while back, I Strain All Parts of My Body during one ordinary one fall match. Think about Crossfire, A Triple Threat TLC match, I could barely Wrestle the next day, let alone Walk, so once again, I, and The rest of ATPW, ask you Not To Try This At Home.

[b][i] The Camera begins to Fade Out as clips of Extreme matches are shown with superstars, such as Frozen, Jason Campbell, Ja Phipps, The Hitman, King Neli, and Dylan Meech are screaming in pain.

Last edited by Frozen King on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down