Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Priorities are straight...(fk or jc, plz reply)

Go down

My Priorities are straight...(fk or jc, plz reply) Empty My Priorities are straight...(fk or jc, plz reply)

Post  The Hitman Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm

[--The Arena goes dark, as a police syren sounds throughout the
arena... A peircing burst of machine gun shots is heard echoing
throughout the arena, the lights suddenly flash back on as Revalations
by Audioslave hits the speakers, The Hitman walks
out to the ring--
The Hitman:Tonight I have a match... a European title match...
--The Hitman stands in the ring with a sedistic stare as the crowd boos--

The Hitman: SHUT UP!!!! I earned my spot in this match!!! unlike the other two competitors, Jason Campbel whines to our GM, and Frozen King gets his a** kicked, but they both still get into this match.
Leo: They have just as much right to be there as him!
The Hitman: For some reason though... I'm... just not that excited about this match...maybe because its for the European title, I hate Europeans with their funny accents..."Fancy a cup of tea" ticks me off...
Leo: Thats the BRITISH...and they dont talk like that!
--Crowd boo and chant YOU SUCK--
The Hitman:Anyway... well this match I'm in is worthless... I could win it with my eyes closed, with two hands tied behind my back...then again I would still have an unfair advantage...
[color=white].

--Hitman laughs to himself, as the crowds chant gets louder--
]The Hitman: You see, I'm so much smarter, and more talented than those two... it just wouldnt be fair for me to try... so all I have to say is that tonight that good for nothing punk Frozen King will lose his title... but it wont be me who beats him for it... but I DO PROMISE YOU FROZEN KING YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TITLE AND SO MUCH MORE!
--The Hitman begins to leave when a loud blast of music startles him, and .......'s video appears on the Titan Tron--

The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down