Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah) DELETE THIS!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah) DELETE THIS!!! Empty Another Easy Victory

Post  TheKillah Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:22 am

--Indestructible by Disturbed starts to play, and the Killah walks down the ramp.
Andrew: The Killah looks way to cocky today.
Blake: After last weeks match, he should be cocky. He dominated the whole match!

--The Killah walks into the ring, and grabs the microphone out of Jordz Hardys' hand.

The Killah: Alrite Imma get straight to the point. You will lose.

The fans boo The Killah.

Jordz Hardy: And why is that? Oh, and by the way, welcome to the Mosh Pit.

The Killah: I've seen you fight before, and I just wanna say, you suck. Your wrestling skill is lower than T-Pain's rapping skill. Mine? It's beyond Eminem.

--Fans: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!......--

Jordz Hardy: Well I don't know who those punks are, but I'm sure I can believe a retarded punk like you with all muscle, no brain right?

The Killah: Watchu say about me fool?? You wanna get your neck snapped in half?

Jordz Hardy: Try it, and see what happens. I dare you.

--Both men drop their microphones and are about to engage in hardcore fighting. --
--Suddenly, Mavericks music blasts the arena, and he appears on the ramp.--

TheKillah

Character sheet
Level: 17
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah) DELETE THIS!!! Empty Re: The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah) DELETE THIS!!!

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Maverick:Alright now Killah. You obviously have no idea what your in right now. This triple threat is bad for you. Your against two of the top stars in this great company. Now I hope you noticed but I didn't just compliment myself. Jordz is my friend and I don't really appreciate you insulting him. If anyone sucks it's you.

--Crowd chants you suck towards Killah.--

Maverick:This crowd obviously knows what they are talking about. You see you have only had like one match. You haven't faced either of us either. We are way more experienced than whoever you beat last week. Take some advice and don't even bother showing up at Pain Overdose expecting to win. Me and Jordz stick together. The Resistance may be over but I'm not throwing it all away. Let me put it this way, I'm not losing and Jordz isn't getting pinned. Got it right?
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah) DELETE THIS!!! Empty * * * Reply with quote * * * * Re: The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah)

Post  TheKillah Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm

TK: You clowns are the top stars of the company? Well then, this company must be very week. I can just tell by your scrawny limbs and anorexic abs that you two punks are no match for me.

Fans: Boooooooooooooo.

TK: Damn, these fans are really dumb aren't they? They think what they say makes any difference in the fact that you guys will in fact lose. I am the Killah, and I shall destroy anyone in my path to the championship. And what is this that you guys are babbling about? You'll stick together that is? Well, I have no problem being in a 2-on-1 match. After I win that, it'll just show all you punks how great I truly am. And just remember one thing, if you guys, by any pure luck, take me down, then which one of you fools will be going onto the finals? I know you love birds can't hurt each other...

TheKillah

Character sheet
Level: 17
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah) DELETE THIS!!! Empty Re: The Mosh Pit!! Title tournament special (Maverick and The Killah) DELETE THIS!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down