Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Stealthy And Jenna Marise Smith [The Date]

Go down

Stealthy And Jenna Marise Smith [The Date] Empty Stealthy And Jenna Marise Smith [The Date]

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Back Stage Stealthy Walk Over To Jenna Smith After Watching Jyhad Ali Loses To Dara Singh On The Back Stage Monitor...Stealthy Has A Huge Smile On His Face Knowing He Had Won His Bet Against Jenna...

Stealthy:Well Well Well...Looks Like You My Dear Is Going On A Date With The Greatest Man Alive! How Lucky And Over Joy You Must Feel Now.....

Jenna Smith Looks Down In Shock...Knowing Stealthy Did Win The Bet...She Put Her Hands Over Her Face.

Stealthy:Ha! I Told You Sweet Heart That Jyhad Ali Could Not Win Without Help! And I Told You I Would Win No Matter Who I Faced! You Never Should Have Bet Against The Real Man...Your True Champion.... My Hot Little Woman You! Wooooooooo!

Jenna Smith:You Was Right Stealthy...You Did Win The Bet...I Guess Now I Should Get Ready To Go On Our Date...But First..Maybe I Should Call My Boyfriend And Tell Him....

Stealthy: Your Boyfriend? What...It Makes No Differance! Yea... You Tell That Little Man Not To Wait Up My Dear....You Tell Him... You Have Finally Found A Real Man To Ride On....Whoooooo! You Tell Him....That Stealthy The Real Champion Has Done Took His Woman Away And Their Is Nothing He Can Do About It...Ha Ha Ha....

Jenna Smith: Sure Stealthy I Will Do That...

Jenna Pulls Out Her Cell Phone And Dials A Number...Stealthy Stands Their With A Smile On His Face Flexing His Arms...Jenna Speaks Into The Phone.

Jenna Smith:Hello My King...Stealthy Wanted Me To Tell You...That He Was Going To Take Your Woman Away And That I Found A Real Man Like Him To Ride On...Also He Said That Him Being The Real Champion He Has Took Me Away From You And Their Is Nothing You Can Do About It....

All Of A Sudden You Can Here A Voice Yell Out On The Cell Phone... Stealthy Stops Flexing His Muscles And Looks At Jenna With A Stun Look On His Face....Jenna Starts To Smile...As She Looks At Stealthy.

Jenna Smith: Neli Babe Calm Down Please....

After Hearing The Name Neli...The Look On Stealthy's Face Changes From A Stunned Look To And Shocking Expression....Jenna Hangs Up The Phone And Begins To Speak....

Jenna Smith:Ok Stealthy Your Wish Is My Command...King Neli Is A Little Upset And He Is On His Way To Talk With You....

Stealthy: WHAT? King Neli Is Your Boy Friend?...Ummmm...Hey Listen I'm Not Feeling Up To It Tonight...Ummmm....I Should Go..

Jenna Smith: Now Wait Stealthy...King Neli Is On His Way....Don't You Want To Tell Him In Person On How Your Gonna Take Me Away....After All...You Are The Real Man Right?

Stealthy Stands Their Knowing He Just Got Suckered In By A Woman...Stealthy Seems To Want No Part In It....In The Distant You Can Hear King Neli Yelling...Making His Way Into The Room...

Stealthy:Ummmm Listen Sweetheart Catch Ya Around I Gotta Go Now....

Stealthy Takes The Nearest Exit Out Of The Room....Leaving Jenna Their Standing Alone.You Can Hear King Neli's Rants In The Back Ground Coming Closer....King Neli Finally Enters The Room Yelling....

King Neli: Where Is He? STEALTHY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?

To Be Continued....The Camera Fades
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down